ZMW is very excited to introduce our 1 week local Adventure Rides. One of many benefits of Southern Arizona living is that our climate allows for year round riding and exploration of the outstanding mountain ranges and desert terrain around here.
We understand that for our northern friends this merely a dream – for this reason ZMW offers year round storage and maintenance for your bike so all you need to do is get on that plane and come on down to the desert.
You will explore SE Arizona and SW New Mexico on back roads, dirt roads, and experience areas few have traveled before you.
Our week long adventure rides may look like this:
– You arrive Weds by 5 pm, we pick up at shuttle or airport (of course you can show up by your own means as well)
– Welcome dinner and riding meeting at ZMW command center aka man cave
– Sorting out your gear and getting a good nights sleep at ZMW basecamp
– Breakfast is prepared for you in the man cave as you prepare and get yourself ready for key time!
– Thursday late morning – we are off!
– We will be staying at a motel, lodges & camping.
– Tuesday late afternoon we return to ZMW base camp. A home cooked meal, drinks, dessert, bonfire, and camaraderie awaits as we recap our experience in the ‘wilderness’!
– Wednesday morning brings another man cave breakfast, wrap up, and transport to shuttle or airport for your trip back home.